Sep 29, 2013

No decorating, just life - being fabulous....

Hello everyone!

Matt and I are currently brainstorming the next project to work on, so there's not too much to report as far as house improvements.  My brother is visiting right now though, so I thought I'd just blog about how the trip is going so far, etc...

There's this awesome bike shop close to our house, so yesterday Matt and I went to check-it-out while Alex was still sleeping.  One thing led to another and what do you know, Matt and I both ended-up with bikes.  I'm pretty pumped as I haven't had a bike since I was a kid and Matt's most recent bike was a beach cruiser from his days of Florida living.  Here's a picture of them side-by-side at breakfast this morning:
We rode the bikes homes from the shop, around the neighborhood, to the grocery store, to breakfast this morning.  I mean we are seriously loving them!  :)

Then this afternoon while Matt went to the bar to watch football, Alex made cookies (he said it was his very first time) with me.  Delicious peanut butter cookies!  please enjoy the photo montage below.  lol.





As you can see it was delicious cookie eating for all!  :)

In addition to the cookie eating, the dogs also felt compelled to dress-up in their new found matching Halloween costumes.  This morning while I was running errands I went to Michael's to get some crafting goods and wouldn't you know that I accidentally stumbled upon dinosaur costumes that would fit both of them.  Yes...  Here they are frolicking in the yard with their Dad looking like ferocious dino's!  





Hope you enjoyed our quick, non-decorating catch-up!  I can't wait to share the next 'room' with you all though.  So many decorating dreams happening.  

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment